Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: Bright and shiny

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bahhhhh hahahahaha!!!!! I'm thinkin' that was a REAL good Freudian slip there Lady Belle!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LL.. Am I suppose to sit on that thar thang? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    L.Belle.. Yeah ya can free fall on me any day [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gotta warn ya tho, I buck REAL good, especially in the mornin'.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *ducks in...backs out* [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wild...Just dont trip over those hairy dangling things when you walk.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES WILD!!! You're supposed to sit on it and rotate! [img]eek.gif[/img] Now be a good boy and do as you're told.

    DAVE!!! Don't back out so fast hon. Haven't seen ya in a coon's age......helldamnit! Get back in here and talk to us! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lady Belle....that's probably the best advice Wild's gotten in a longggg time - that could smart - in more places than one!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <center>hehehehee

  6. #36
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Lady Belle:
    Wild...Just dont trip over those hairy dangling things when you walk.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">L. Belle.. I'm pretty athletic for an old geezer, but if I did trip... It would be on the lefty one....LOL....(no pun intended) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    LL... Dave is a newly reformed man.. I thought ya knew that, glad to see him though. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I knew it Wild......but he loves us anyway - warts and all. [img]smile.gif[/img] So he STILL needs to come back and talk to us more 'cause I said! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    i be jus dave........ [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well "jus Dave" is all we want, hon! [img]smile.gif[/img] Now bring yer hiney back in here more often and let us enjoy yer company...... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wildnthewind:
    L. Belle.. I'm pretty athletic for an old geezer, but if I did trip... It would be on the lefty one....LOL....(no pun intended) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    [/QB]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">Your old???!!!.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •